1. How we collect and use your personal information;
2. How we store and protect your personal information;
3. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information;
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that, alone or in combination with other information, can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. In accordance with the requirements of the "Internet Security Law of the locoal gorvenments" and "Information Security Technology Personal Information Security Specification" (GB/T 35273-2017) and other relevant laws and regulations, and strictly follow the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, out of your Collect and use your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, preferences and interests, during the use of the services and/or products we provide. In order to receive our comprehensive product services, you should first register a user account through which we will record relevant data. All the information you provide comes from the data you provided yourself during registration. The account name, password, and your own contact information you plan to use, we may verify whether your identity is valid by sending text messages or emails.
2. How we store and protect your personal information
As a general rule, we only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We retain your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you (for example, when you open an account, obtain services from our products). To comply with a legal obligation or to demonstrate that a right or contract satisfies the applicable statute of limitations, we may be required to retain your personal information on file beyond the above period and cannot delete it at your request. We ensure that your personal information is completely deleted or anonymised when it is no longer necessary for our statutory obligations or statutory statutes of limitations for purposes or files.
We protect the personal information you provide using industry-standard security safeguards and encrypt critical data within it from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information. We use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We will use your personal information compliantly and appropriately in pursuit of our legitimate interests to better serve our customers as required to manage our day-to-day business activities. For the comprehensive consideration of business and all aspects, we only use this data ourselves and do not share it with any third party.
We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations or the mandatory requirements of government authorities. Under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the issuance of corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We strongly believe in being as transparent as possible about the information we are asked to provide, to the extent permitted by law.
In the following cases, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1. Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
3. In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
4. Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
5. Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Necessary to sign and perform contracts according to the requirements of the subject of personal information;
7. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of faults in the products or services;
8. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
To ensure the proper functioning of our products, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, product names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, we can store data such as your preferences or products, and use them to determine whether registered users have logged in, improve service and product quality, and optimize user experience.